
This wasn't my first comic that I wrote. I started when I was in fourth grade I showed this to my friends and they then said we all should go do comics. Then that happend. We started making up characters. They were all stickfigures. Then soon it all didn't work. so I started doing a more detailed comicstrip. Called it Blockbusters.(Click picture for a closer look).
5 comments:
Pretty doggone good Alec. You've got a bunch to scan, dontcha? (thanks to Mom and Dad, eh?) :D
Classic Alec humor. I laughed out loud. Now I know where to find something to make me laugh:) Do you have more for us? I love the picture of you too. More comics, more comics, more comics....
Well, i know what blog to start checking if I need a good laugh! thanks for sharing your talent! love ya Alec!
So glad to see your blog Alec!! Post more! Post more! Oh, and I like your ideas for Easter weekend.. or was that your Dad?
JAROM
he just looked he cut the cheese..
Post a Comment